Lately, I’ve been a bit swept up by studies, writing/not-writing, and life in general, and so I’ve forgotten to be grateful for all the wonderful things that happen daily. So I’m going to note a couple of them here to acknowledge that each day is a gift.
Today, I’m grateful for:
- My dog, Sheldon, who said ‘good morning’ by giving me a nose-to-nose boop.
- The autumn leaf that hit me in the face, reminding me that nothing stays the same.
- The electricity bill, which was way less than I thought it would be considering how much I used the air con this summer.
- My mum, who finally figured out FaceTime and isn’t afraid to use it.
- The ‘F’ key that fell out of my keyboard, because I swear just as emphatically while writing as I do talking…and maybe I don’t need to.
Enjoy today, everyone, and try to think about what makes you grateful.